- How many posts did you write?
- I have written 5 posts.
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
- They were all either school based and my own interests.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
- I have gotten two comments from teachers.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
- I enjoyed Skylar’s Blog post.
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
- Yes because I think the camera on my blog would be better because it kind of says it all in a blog.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
- I do not have any widgets.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
- I do not have any blogs involving overseas students.
- Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?
- I just use photos and links.
Next Part of my blog!!
I am going to tell you about Sydney’s Blog using the questions down below.
- What were your first impressions of this blog?
My first impression was that her blog was going to be interesting and creative and it is interesting and creative.
2. What captured your attention?
What captured my attention was that her blog was really creative and easy for me to read and I really enjoyed it a lot.
3.What distracted you on the blog?
What distracted me, were her pictures because they were good but I mostly payed attention to the pictures more then the blog.
4.What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
I would say to put her blog posts into paragraphs just so that I can read it better.
My Next Blog Posts ↓↓↓↓↓
- the most interesting challenge for you.
The biggest challenge for me was trying to get 10 links from different people and say there information.
- how often you visited other blogs and left comments
I don’t visit other blogs that much or comment on different people’s blog’s unless someone tells me too.
- whether you read the challenge flipboard magazine
I have not read the challenge flipboard magazine
- a PMI or plus/minus/interesting point about the challenge
The most interesting part of the challenge is when I wrote about animals.
- the most important thing you learnt while doing the challenge
I learned that there are so many different kinds of blogs that people all over the world write about there life or just interesting things about themselves.